The one thing more powerful and efficient than managerial recognition is having a peer reward you for a job well done. However, over 80 percent of employees don’t think they receive enough recognition in their workplace.
How do employers engage their employees through more appreciation? Is saying “thank you” often enough going to make an impact?
In this White Paper we explore:
- How an organization benefits through a peer-to-peer employee recognition program
- Creating an effective program that motivates and engages employees
- Why management recognition programs are still beneficial
- Why managers should be involved in peer recognition programs
- How cross-pollination maximizes creativity and diversity