The need for work-life balance as a competitive edge is increasingly important in today's tough labor market. That's why many forward-thinking businesses have looked for innovative ways to help their employees achieve more balance, and why we think it's important for you to learn how to reap the benefits of a workforce with a healthy work-life balance.
In this month’s Performance Perspective we explore:
- What work-life balance means and whether it is really achievable
- The tangible effects of improving work-live balance (or imbalance) in an organization
- The benefits or policies a company can offer to encourage work-life balance
- Which companies are using work-life balance to their advantage
- How you can encourage work-life balance in your company