Presented by: Mike Ryan, Senior Vice President, Client Strategy
The current performance review process is ineffective: Executives find fault with it, managers rank reviews as one of their most disliked tasks, and employees distrust the process.
Whether you are looking to do away with yours completely or are simply thinking about revamping it social recognition is the remedy. So how can we help you eliminate the reviewer bias that creeps into your process and make it more transparent and actionable for all?
In this Webcast, Mike Ryan will examine how social recognition:
- Eliminates the unfairness of a “single evaluator” model
- Encourages and captures multiple points of view
- Offers feedback and direction that is more actionable
- Makes the entire process more efficient and transparent for everyone involved
- Aligns perfectly with agile performance processes