The professional services industry is not without its employee engagement challenges. Yet, when it comes to engagement numbers, this segment outperforms all others. Their levels are noticeably higher while their share of disengaged workers is well below all other industries. Why is that?
In this month’s Performance Perspective, Mike Ryan explores:
- Employee engagement within the professional services industry
- The dual benefits of budget setting and the importance of visible leadership
- How to align an organization's mission with individual roles
- Why Social Recognition means involving everyone
- How Madison makes that all happen with Maestro, the most configurable cloud-based SaaS Social Recognition Technology