Presented by: Mike Ryan, Senior Vice President, Client Strategy
Research confirms that emotionally and intellectually committed employees are more productive, customer-focused and profitable. While those measures are the keys to long-term business success, senior executives are also looking for benefits that affect day-to-day outcomes.
So how can HR executives realign their reward programs to meet this new standard? Having the answer will strengthen your reputation within the C-suite, while making your reward and recognition programs stronger organizational tools.
In this Webcast, Mike Ryan explores:
- Why cooperative cultures are a must and how you can help create them
- How social and mobile technologies help create aligned workers (critical for virtual employees)
- Why the best ideas are often hidden from senior management and how your program can uncover and exploit them
- What you will need to do to support reward programs on a global scale
- The practical and strategic value of “configurable” technology