New York, NY. October 12, 2011 — Madison Performance Group, today announced a new webinar designed to help HR leaders strengthen their business case for employee recognition programs in a challenging economy. Madison Performance Group is the global leader in providing workforce recognition and sales incentive marketing solutions for Fortune 1000 corporations.
Led by, Mike Ryan, Senior Vice President of Madison Performance Group, this webinar will provide today’s HR leaders with new insights that will help them reengage their employees in the “new normal”. Ryan will also share Madison’s top five recognition best practices to help progressive companies retain their top performers and optimize outcomes.
“With unemployment stubbornly stuck at high levels, some business leaders are asking if employee recognition still matters,” says Ryan. “Consequently, many of today’s employees are motivated to keep their jobs—not excel in them—and they are looking to leave once the opportunity presents itself. Businesses need to get back to creating and nurturing the type of employee relationships that drive long term growth and employee commitment,” he concludes.
Attendees will learn why…
1. Corporate cultures have become more competitive (vs. cooperative) and how a recalibrated recognition strategy can effectively meld the two cultures together.
2. Individual innovation is an untapped asset in a talent-driven economy and how recognition can help you commercialize those “personal patents” that could otherwise go unnoticed.
3. Why a local manger’s role is so critical and what’s holding him/her back from getting involved.
4. Why you can’t afford to ignore the unique motivational needs of virtual workers.
5. Why the HR suite needs to start thinking more like their marketing colleagues if it wants to truly optimize the impact of recognition.
Register today! The webinar will take place next Thursday, October 20, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. (ET)
Carolyn Fraser, Account Executive
220 East 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
As a global leader in Social Recognition, Madison delivers intuitive and multi-faceted Recognition, Incentive and Service Anniversary programs powered by Maestro, their uniquely configurable cloud-based SaaS technology. Recognition Group Travel, Concierge Travel Arrangements and Corporate Meetings are an integral part of these capabilities. Designed to solve an organization’s unique business issues, Madison’s approach encompasses the totality of a company’s performance drivers and focuses on the individuals responsible for ultimate success–employees, sales and channel partners.
Madison’s performance and sales boosting methods coupled with powerful analytics and innovative solutions give management the power to purposefully engage an audience; measurably identify leadership traits; effectively motivate tangible potential; and sharply incent individuals. Leveraging scientific principles to guide desirable change of human behavior and elevate performance, Madison has been helping clients do more by encouraging their audiences to achieve more for 40 years.
For more information: