Founded in 1974, Madison has a history of innovation and customer focus that has grown and evolved with our business. Over the decades, we have added hundreds of new programs, while still retaining many of the clients that gave us our start.
Over our history, Madison has been honored to serve leading organizations in a broad range of industries: automotive, biotech, financial and professional services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, office automation, enterprise software, technology and telecommunications.
A partial list of Madison clients includes:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Cincinnati Insurance
- Gen Re
- Johnson & Johnson
- Moet Hennessy
While each client is unique, they all share certain characteristics:
- They are progressive thinkers, constantly demanding new ideas and solutions
- They rely heavily on their people as the primary source of their competitive advantage
- They compete in rapidly evolving and globalizing markets
- They demand fast, responsive service from their business partners
What differentiates Madison?
Our clients continually point to four key attributes that have made Madison their partner of choice for workforce engagement and sales incentive marketing programs:
- A team of dedicated, highly specialized, engaged professionals with unmatched business acumen and intimate involvement in all strategic and tactical deliverables
- An unfaltering commitment to customer service
- State-of-the-category high tech tools and supporting services
- Conducting business with a true customer-centric approach unmatched in the industry