At a Glance
We focus on an individual's entire recognition experience
As a global leader in Social Recognition, Madison delivers intuitive and multi-faceted Recognition, Incentive and Service Anniversary programs powered by Maestro, our uniquely configurable cloud-based SaaS technology. Designed to solve your unique business issues, Madison's approach focuses on the individuals responsible for ultimate success-employees, sales and channel partners.
- 40 Years in the business
- 20 Years of providing global fulfillment
- 20 Years ago first online incentive platform launched
- 126 countries in which Madison provides fulfillment
- 2.3 Million participants supported by database
- 2,100 Travel programs supported
- Thousands of Group Travel Events planned and delivered
- Millions of unique merchandise items and brands
- 2012 Red Herring Award
- 2012-13 Brandon Hall Award
- 2014 CIO Review: “20 Most Promising HR Tech Providers"
- 2014 HRO Baker's Dozen: Ranked Top 5
- 2015 Ubuntu Award For “Outstanding Achievement in Incentive Programs"
- 2015 Stratus Award for Cloud Computing, Finalist
- 2015 HRO Baker's Dozen: Ranked The #1 Recognition Provider
- 2015 Business Intelligence Group: Product Of The Year Award
- 2016 HRO Baker’s Dozen: Ranked The #1 Recognition Provider
The Performance Improvement Council (PIC), a professional organization of performance marketing executives, is collectively focused on helping companies optimize their investment in human capital through proven and innovative reward and recognition solutions.
The Incentive Marketing Association is comprised of companies who are leaders in the $46 billion + incentive industry. The IMA represents every segment of the marketplace including: Advertising/Sales Promotion Agencies; Consultants, Distributors; Gift Card/Certificate Suppliers; Fulfillment Companies; Incentive Houses; Manufacturers; National Marketing Companies; Performance Improvement Companies; Representatives; Recognition Companies; Travel Specialists and the industry’s major trade publications and trade show managers.
The Incentive Research Foundation (IRF), a private not-for-profit foundation, funds research studies and develops products serving all segments of the global incentive industry. The Foundation focuses its initiatives on pragmatic research highlighting the premise and the power of incentive and motivational programs. Through these efforts, the IRF helps businesses to develop effective motivational and performance improvement strategies. Since its inception in 1987 (as the SITE Foundation), the IRF has underwritten nearly 30 research projects and committed approximately $1 million to these research efforts.
The Human Capital Institute (HCI) is a think tank, educator, and global association dedicated to advancing the new business science of strategic talent management. HCI provides strategic insight, world-class research, global thought leadership and unique educational opportunities, integrated across a new Web 2.0 collaboration platform.
The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) is the world’s largest association devoted to human resource management. Representing more than 250,000 members in over 140 countries, the Society serves the needs of HR professionals and advances the interests of the HR profession. Founded in 1948, SHRM has more than 575 affiliated chapters within the United States and subsidiary offices in China and India.
WorldatWork is a not-for-profit organization providing education, conferences and research focused on global human resources issues including compensation, benefits, work-life and integrated total rewards to attract, motivate and retain a talented workforce. Founded in 1955, WorldatWork has nearly 30,000 members in more than 100 countries.
Our performance and sales boosting methods coupled with powerful analytics and innovative solutions give management the power to:
- Purposefully engage an audience
- Measurably identify leadership traits
- Effectively motivate tangible potential
- Sharply incent individuals