HR leaders looking to implement an employee recognition program (or improve upon programs already in place) have two software delivery options to pick from; Software as a Service (SaaS) or a customized application. Both have their advantages along with their limitations. When you balance the characteristics of each which option emerges as the right choice for your business?
Support for RSS is becoming smaller as time goes on. Browsers that used to support RSS like Safari and Internet Explorer are now dropping support. Google has announced they are canceling their popular RSS reader Google Reader. Until RSS becomes obsolete you can use Mozilla Firefox to read RSS or an RSS application such as RSSOwl.
How We Get It Done
- Expanding Non-Cash’s Role within the Total Rewards Formula: How to Get More Bang for Your Compensation Buck
- How HR can use Employee Recognition to support Marketing’s Goals
- Learning, Rewards & Recognition
- The “Total Recognition” Solution: Why It’s The Only Starting Point Worth Considering
News & Events
- Gulf Coast Symposium on HR Issues: Authentic Brands and Why Marketing and HR Should Be Partners
- Knowledge Workers and How a Properly Structured Rewards and Recognition Program Maximizes Their Potential