HR leaders looking to implement an employee recognition program (or improve upon the ones they have) have two worthy options to pick from; Software as a Service (SaaS) or a customized application. Both have their advantages. The question is: Which one is right for your business?
While SaaS has received a lot of attention lately it has not been examined in a rigorous light. HR leaders looking for the combined benefits of optimum cost efficiency and functional flexibility should make an informed decision before choosing one over the other. This webinar will look at the differences between SaaS application delivery and custom-built reward and recognition programs and offer a practical examination of the pros and cons of each.
Listeners will learn:
- The fundamental differences between the two approaches including common misconceptions
- The functional goals of contemporary recognition programs and what factors limit each
- Common design considerations of contemporary reward programs and how the technology choice influences decisions made along the way
- The characteristics of top user- candidates for each methodology and what those business models share
- The varying financial implications of each including “total cost of ownership” horizons for each