Our last Performance Perspectives explored the pertinent design and functional considerations for executing an effective “authentic branding” program that translates brand attributes into behaviors that individuals can relate to and act upon throughout their daily work routines. Taking that idea one step further, this edition will outline the importance of communications, specifically targeted messages that address employee’s questions about corporate initiatives designed to support the brand.
Support for RSS is becoming smaller as time goes on. Browsers that used to support RSS like Safari and Internet Explorer are now dropping support. Google has announced they are canceling their popular RSS reader Google Reader. Until RSS becomes obsolete you can use Mozilla Firefox to read RSS or an RSS application such as RSSOwl.
How We Get It Done
- Expanding Non-Cash’s Role within the Total Rewards Formula: How to Get More Bang for Your Compensation Buck
- How HR can use Employee Recognition to support Marketing’s Goals
- Learning, Rewards & Recognition
- The “Total Recognition” Solution: Why It’s The Only Starting Point Worth Considering
News & Events
- Gulf Coast Symposium on HR Issues: Authentic Brands and Why Marketing and HR Should Be Partners
- Knowledge Workers and How a Properly Structured Rewards and Recognition Program Maximizes Their Potential